See what 35Motorsports can do for your front and rear suspension and don't forgot to check out our suspension packages!
Suspension Service Price List Schedule a service
Chassis Service: $180 Disassemble clean, lubricate, reinstall and adjust (shock linkage, swingarm bearings, steering head bearings)
Flush hydraulic fluids: $30 front brakes, rear brake and clutch (if applicable)
- R&R forks $60
- Fork (cartridge type) oil change $90 pr.
- Fork revalve $175 (comp. and reb.), $125 (comp. only)
- Fork revalve (customer supplied parts) $225 (comp. and reb.), $175 (comp. only)
- Fork seal replacement $140 pr. (inverted and cartridge forks)
- Fork seal replacement $100 pr. (standard non-cartridge forks)
- Install springs, cut spacers as needed $40. (included w/revalve)
- Fork tube straightening $100 ea. (disassembly required), $50 ea. (no disassembly)
- Triple clamp straightening $100 (must have forks to complete)
- Front Rotor straightening $50 ea. (must have wheel to complete)
- Test fork spring rates only $10
- R&R rear shock $90
- Rear shock service $100 - $125 (Ohlins, Penske, OEM Showa & KYB*)
- Rear shock revalve $150 (Aftermarket and OEM) includes oil change and recharge*
- Nitrogen recharge only $10
- Test rear coil spring rate only $5
- OEM shock service (includes cleaning, disassemby, oil change, nitrogen recharge and spring install) $100
- Rate spring only $10
- Fork Seals $24.00-$32.00 pr.
- Suspension fluid $12.95-$28. per liter
- Fork springs $119 -$129
- Shock Springs $109-$129
- Shock seals $15-$30
- Suspension valving kits Call 317.850.3884!
- Racing brake fluid $15.
- $120 Disassemble clean, lubricate, reinstall and adjust (shock linkage, swingarm bearings, steering head bearings)
- Flush hydraulic fluids: $30 front brakes, rear brake and clutch (if applicable)
- Fork tube straightening: $100 ea. (disassembly required) $50 ea. (no disassembly)
- Triple clamp straightening: $100 (must have forks and axle to complete)
- Front Rotor straightening: $50 ea. (must have wheel to complete)